This guide will show you how to start up a Blynk Project and to get the Auth Token of your Blynk Project.
1. Download and install the “Blynk” app on your smartphone.
2. Register an account for free by using your email.
3. Select “New Project” and enter the name of your new project. Choose the device you want to be paired with in your project (for example ESP8266 which is the Wifi module).
4. After creating a new project, Blynk will send the Auth Token of your project to your email. This Auth Token will be used to pair your device to the Blynk project that you have created.
5. If you didn’t receive the email, you can select the “Project Settings” and under “Devices” select the device that you are using for the Wifi module. There will be a censored Auth Token and select “email”, you should receive the email containing the Token in a few seconds.