Today we will develop a project to monitor temperature and humidity using IoT Telegram Bot on ESP32. Yes, you will using your Telegram app to monitor temperature of your room, house or office. Before proceed, please read following tutorial first.
This video shows how to monitor temperature and humidity data using IoT Telegram Bot on ESP32.
This is the list of items used in the video.
This is Arduino sample program to monitor temperature and humidity using IoT Telegram Bot on ESP32. It requires a few additional libraries from Arduino Library Manager:
- TFT_eSPI by Bodmer V1.4.16, please refer to the tutorial – Interface LSM9DS1 9DOF IMU With TTGO T-Display ESP32
- UniversalTelegramBot by Brian Lough V1.1.0
- ArduinoJson by Benoit Blanchon V5.13.5
- Interface LSM9DS1 9DOF IMU With TTGO T-Display ESP32
- Send Sensor’s Data to Adafruit IO Using ESP32
- Program Telegram Bot on ESP32 Board
Thanks for reading this tutorial. If you have any technical inquiries, please post at Cytron Technical Forum.
“Please be reminded, this tutorial is prepared for you to try and learn.
You are encouraged to improve the code for better application.“