The MQ-2 Gas sensor can detect or measure gasses like LPG, Alcohol, Propane, Hydrogen, CO, and even methane. With this sensor, we can build a gas leak detector to check if there is a gas leak and send a notification to our mobile phone. Watch this video to know how to make a gas detector using ESP32 and Blynk App.
This tutorial use :
- Open the Arduino IDE. Please make sure that your Arduino IDE is version 1.6.9 and above.
- Then, click at the on Sketch – Include Library – Manage Libraries… Search for “blynk” and install the latest version of Blynk.
- Next, we need to install ESP32 development board.
- Insert this link into the Arduino preference “https://raw.githubusercontent.com/espressif/arduino-esp32/gh-pages/package_esp32_index.json”.
- Go to Tools>Boards>Board Manager and install the ESP32 board.
This is the sample code used for this tutorial. Try it!
Thank you for reading this tutorial and we hope it helps your project development. If you have any technical inquiries, please post at Cytron Technical Forum.