Do you know that you can control the colour of your LED strip using a mobile phone? With a simple hardware connection, you can now light up the LED strips to the colour that you like. Watch this video to know how to control the LED strip using ESP32 and Blynk app.
This tutorial use :
- Open the Arduino IDE. Please make sure that your Arduino IDE is version 1.6.9 and above.
- Then, click at the on Sketch – Include Library – Manage Libraries… Search for “blynk” and install the latest version of Blynk.
- Next, we need to install ESP32 development board.
- Insert this link into the Arduino preference “https://raw.githubusercontent.com/espressif/arduino-esp32/gh-pages/package_esp32_index.json”.
- Go to Tools>Boards>Board Manager and install the ESP32 board.
This is the sample code used for this tutorial. Try it!
Thank you for reading this tutorial and we hope it helps your project development. If you have any technical inquiries, please post at Cytron Technical Forum.