Last week I have shared a tutorial on how to create a simple GUI using Raspberry Pi. Now we try to extend the application of GUI by displaying text on dot matrix. Before that, please go through a few tutorials related to dot matrix and Raspberry Pi first.
This video will show you how to display text on dot matrix using the GUI that we developed at Raspberry Pi.
This is the sample code to display text on dot matrix using GUI.
- Raspberry Pi: Getting started with GUIs
- GUI library package – guizero
- Create a Simple GUI to Control LEDs
- Displaying on MAX7219 Dot Matrix Using Raspberry Pi
- Displaying Text Message on Dot Matrix Using Blynk App and Raspberry Pi
Thanks for reading this tutorial. If you have any technical inquiry, please post at Cytron Technical Forum.