Update: Official CT-ARM board!!!
Update: In 1 week, all 8 units were taken! Sold out, please do feedback to us at email@example.com
CT-ARM (Cytron ARM Cortex M0) is now ready for beta testing. Those who interested can purchase through our online store with ‘beta’ price. Currently, we only have a few boards in store, so grab it fast! Before that I want to show you how to get start with CT ARM. We only offer 8 beta boards with 50% discount, so grab yours here.
CT-ARM FEATURES COMPARISON
1. Download the latest Arduino IDE at Arduino official website.
2. Open Arduino IDE, go to File > Preferences, paste this link at ‘Additional Boards Manager URLs:’.
3. Click OK, then go to Tools > Board > Boards Manager… Find Cytron ARM Boards and click Install. It will take a few minutes, depends on your internet speed.
4. After the installation complete, you should find CT-ARM listed under Tools > Board. Select CT-ARM.
5. Next, connect CT-ARM to your PC using Micro USB cable and proceed with FTDI driver installation (Please download the driver here). If you already using CT-UNO before, your PC should be able to detect the driver.
6. Once complete, select proper COM port under Tools > Port.
7. Now, open Blink example (File > Examples > 01.Basics > Blink), and upload to CT-ARM. Share the result with us at CytronTech FC Facebook Group.
If you have any inquiry/feedback, please post to Cytron technical forum as we seldom check the tutorial’s comment section. Thanks.