- HDMI, USB, GPIO, camera, SD card, Audio jack and Ethernet port.
- White color
- Full cover of Raspberry Pi 2 Model B
- Come with brushless fan for cooling purpose
- Snap and fit, no screw needed
- Dimension (w x l x h): 93mm x 62mm x 28mm
- Weight: ~50 gram
How to apply with Raspberry Pi?
We are going to show you how to assemble the Raspberry Pi 2 into the casing.
1) First, connect the connector of fan into the GPIO port and make sure that the pin of the connector is facing inside.
2) After connect the fan, put Raspberry Pi 2 into another casing (no fan).
3) Close the Raspberry Pi 2 casing. You need to push a little bit to make sure the slot are snap correctly.
How To Dismantle
You can easily dismantle the casing by pushing the two side of the casing like shown.
That is simple tutorial on installing or dismantling the casing 🙂 For further inquiry kindly visit our technical forum as we seldomly check the comment in the tutorial.