To review the topic of “Getting Started On Graphical User Interface GUI”, please refer this websitehttps://test.ulement.com/tutorial/2011/08/18/graphical-user-interface-gui/
SK18B LED GUI Control
SK18B LED GUI Control is a simple GUI platform which can be use to control ON/OFF or blinking the LED1 and LED2 on SK18B.
1.Download the SK18B setup and project application file.
2. Double click setup and waiting the SK18B LED GUI Control platform pop out as following figure:
1. 12 VDC adaptor Power Supply
Due to SK18B User Manual, SK18B should be powered either from battery or DC adaptor. In this project, we selected 12 VDC as power supply. Plug in the 12 VDC adaptor head into SK18B adaptor socket.
2. Loading Program to SK18B by using UIC00A
Download SK18B_UART_GUI source code, loading SK18B_UART_GUI .hex into PIC16F628 of SK18B.
3. Using UART communication
UC00A is a USB to UART converter which can be used for serial communication between SK18B and computer. Please refer UC00A User’s Manual for detail. At the pin Selector, ensure mini jumper has connected to RX pin to RB1 and TX pin to RB2.
Connect UC00A UART converter to SK18B and USB port connect to computer:
1.Open SK18B LED GUI Control and select the last ComPort on GUI.
2. Click ‘Connect‘, the text box will show which ComPort is connected and the baudrate value will be show as following figure:
5. When LED1 “OFF” button is click, LED1 of SK18B turn off and the receive message will receive data from SK18B as following figure:
6. When LED1 “Blink” button is click, LED1 of SK18B will blinking few second then Off again and the receive message will receive data from SK18B as following figure:
7. When LED1 and LED2 “ON” button is click, LED1 and LED2 will turn on,the receive message will receive data from SK18B as following figure:
Example GUI Project 2:https://test.ulement.com/tutorial/2011/08/18/example-gui-project-2/
Example GUI Project 3:https://test.ulement.com/tutorial/2011/08/18/example-gui-project-3/