Woh…..Another enhancement made! We have just launched the latest enhanced USB ICSP Programmer for PIC Microcontroller.
The extra features:
- Integrated Programmer and Debugger
- Compatible with PICkit2 programmer software
- Integration with MPLAB IDE for auto-loading program after build succeeded
- Support voltage range from 2.0V to 5.0V for Vdd, programmable for 3.3V operated PIC Microcontroller and dsPIC.
- PICkit2 UART and Logic Tool Analyzer
- Usable on Windows XP, Vista and 7
- Programmable for Microchip Serial EEPROM
The old features are remained:
- Compact USB Plug and Use Programmer
- IDC box header for ICSP connection minimizing the possibility for wrong connection
- Autoload program capability
- Programmer is powered from USB port, no external power require for programmer to function
- USB 2.0
- Suitable for Laptop and Desktop PC with Intel or AMD based system
- Optional Hardware: UIC-S, socket to program 18-pin, 28-pin and 40-pin PDIP, 8-bit PIC Microcontroller
The package come with the UIC00B programmer itself, a 10 way IDE cable and USB 2.0 mini cable, also the software+driver installation CD. The UIC-S is optional.
If you grab it online , it only cost you RM50.90. I don’t know about you, but I am having fun with it now, using it for my project development 🙂