On 3th Nov 09, I went to KL for Microchip Embedded Designer’s Forum at One World Hotel. Microchip has been organizing the EDF for several years. This is my 3rd time join this forum. We managed to get a table to distribute Robot.Head to Toe Magazine. Thanks to Microchip.
What is the topic being discussion during the seminar? The topics are:
1. Low Power with nanoWatt XLP Technology
2. New 32MHz PIC16F1 Family of 8-bit PIC MCUs
3. Expand your application with 32-bit Performance
4. Add LCD and Graphics Displays to your application
5. User Interfaces with mTouchTM Sensing Solution
6. Integrate USB Connectivity into your design.
Who is presenting the topics? Here you go, from left is Mathew, Miss Lau, and Beng Hai from Microchip.
Microchip bring several development board and demo board to show their latest microcontroller, software and technology.
What do I get going there? I get many goodies, one of it is the CD for free compilers, though is evaluation version, still is very useful for us.
Hope to see you next year!