Good! The seminar at UTM has been successfully conducted. We have just completed the PIC Microcontroller for Robotics and Mechatronic Seminar at UTM Skudai yesterday. Because of venue constrain, we can only conduct it on Sunday, one day seminar (time: 9.00am – 5.00pm). There were 91 participants attended in this seminar held at P19 lecture hall. Is very good response because we just launched it in 2 weeks. If we have launched it earlier and have venue, there will be more participants.
The outline course is include:
– Introduction to Robotics, PIC MCU and Microchip Inc.
– Project Development Process
– PIC Family (PIC16, PIC18, PIC24, dsPIC and PIC32)
– Functions and abilities of PIC MCU
– Development tools and C Langauge
– Live demo of DIY Projects
– Aid in modifying DIY Projects
– Live demo of Humanoid Robots
Before we ended the seminar, we have Q&A section. we hope we answered those questions correctly. Anyway, if you have more questions and doubt, please visit our forum.
We hope this seminar can help participants to get started in using PIC Microcontroller specifically, and help in the Final Year Project generally! Good luck!